Super Constellation Flyers Association

27th April 2004: Omaha

The weather is not very good towards as storms and icing are forecast for our flight altitude. We have decided to postpone the flight from to until tomorrow, Wednesday 28th April as the forecast weather is then good. Takeoff is planned for local time ( Swiss time, ) with arrival at local time ( Swiss time, ). The flight report will be published on the morning of the 29th.

Today we have been able to perform minor maintenance, clean the aircraft and visit the city of Omaha.

click me!



Login Form

Copyright © 2015 by SCFA Super Constellation Flyers Association. All Rights Reserved.